Tuesday, May 13, 2014

androide segment on radio udaan










Hello everyone,


As you all know, after discontinuations of Symbian platform from the market, many of us are forced to look for alternatives to fulfill our   needs that require us to use mobile phones/tabs etc.


While switching to the alternatives, the biggest challenge is to use touch-based devices.


Now a days, almost all platforms whether its IOS, android or windows platform coming with touch-based interface.    While it’s not impossible for us to use touch-based devices, but since this is something new, hence we often find it difficult.


Although I don’t  considers  myself as perfect but still,  To keep these things  in mind, am coming with a show  on radio udaan that focuses  on android platform, its advantages, the ways to use it efficiently,  some tips and tricks etc.


I’ve designed this show from the beginner prospective but   I believe that it has something for everyone.


So guys spare some of your valuable time and listen my show.


We’ll announce the date and time shortly.


If you have any feedback, suggestion, anything specific to android that you want to include to in the next show, please write me on


Sunilsangtani99@gmail.com


I’ll try on my level best to fulfill your expectation.


Thank you,


Sunil sangtani.


Email:


Sunilsangtani99@gmail.com




 


 

2 comments:

  1. bro, you have posted one post twice. I mean pasted the same information in a single post twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bro, thank you for pointing it out. the mistake has been corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment here!